“I am the Hour of God,” she replied. A voice without sound.
- +..Motorik
- +..Space rock
- +.. psychedelic doom and krautrock alchemy.
+
+
Our family lives in a house in the woods at the end of a long driveway. Often, in the middle of the night, I will walk to the end of it to look at the stars. Once I’ve reached the road, there are a lot more of them because of the gap in the trees. Sometimes I walk a ways toward town following the flow of the galaxy above my head rather than the road itself, which on moonless nights is so dark I cannot see my shoes. At the bottom of the hill there is a grassy field that used to belong to horses but now belongs to no one but the sky. About twenty years ago, something terrible happened at the house whose owners the horses belonged to, a large white Victorian with lots of outbuildings and apple trees. But now no one remembers what it was, or they won’t say. The house has been empty since, although a single porch light remains on always, 365 days a year.
Strand, Clark. Waking Up to the Dark: The Black Madonna's Gospel for An Age of Extinction and Collapse
Comments
Post a Comment