Pantomime is to language what marmalade is to butter.

  • +..postpunk

  • +..Mr Robot

  • +..Black Philip HPL - Darest thou eat butter?


+

+

+


At Brussels we got out and had some more coffee and rolls.  I forget what language I talked at Brussels, but nobody understood me.  When I next awoke, after leaving Brussels, I found myself going forwards again.  The engine had apparently changed its mind for the second time, and was pulling the carriages the other way now.  I began to get thoroughly alarmed.  This train was simply doing what it liked.  There was no reliance to be placed upon it whatever.  The next thing it would do would be to go sideways.  It seemed to me that I ought to get up and see into this matter; but, while pondering the business, I fell asleep again.
Jerome, Jerome K.

Comments

Popular Posts